This just may be our most elegant shape yet. An easy slip-on with a gentle pointed toe, the Velvet Babouche will be carrying us from brunch to meetings to weddings all season long.
- Upper in 100% silk velvet, hand-loomed by a women's collective in Uzbekistan.
- Leather sole with 3/4 inch heel.
- Handmade in Istanbul in a small, family-owned workshop, by cobblers whose families have practiced the craft for generations.
- Upper in handwoven silk ikat, lined with supple leather.
- Leather sole with a 2-inch heel.
- Shoes handmade in Turkey in a small, family-owned workshop.
Avoid rain or snow as much as possible. If your shoes do become a little bit wet, that’s ok; just let them dry out completely and continue wearing as usual. They can be freshened up by brushing lightly with a soft clothing brush.