Nine Fair backgammon boards are individually hand-crafted out of Pennsylvania Cherry or Walnut. The Walnut is the darker finish and the Pennsylvania Cherry is the lighter finish. These heirloom pieces are lined with woven raffia and hand-painted. The boards are finished with a water-resistant seal to protect them from wear and tear. Tortoiseshell dice cups are included with each set and fit inside the board when closed.
- Point Color -- the provided point color options are the most popular combinations. Please mention any alternative request in the note section at checkout.
- Motiff -- custom artwork is included in the price, limited to 1 motif per side. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your motif.
- Open Dimensions: 25.5 x 20 x 1 inches
- Closed Dimensions: 12.75 x 20 x 2 inches
- Checker size: 1.5 inches in diameter